With this extension, you can share an editor for an Airtable view. You can decide which fields are shown in the editor and share it with those you’d like to give access to.
💡This extension is ideal for an employer who wants some employees to work on Airtable with limited access.
This extension can be used in 2 different ways:
1. Share URL
Here’s a sample link of an editable view that you can share with others.
2. Embed in your site
Here’s the same view embedded inside this page as an example.
- Unlimited users
- Field level access control
- Support having multiple Airtable views.
- Search function within the view. 🆕
- Optional feature to have the view password protected.
- The view automatically adjusts its height when it’s embedded.
- Transparent background so it can be embedded nicely anywhere.
- Adjustable columns width.
- Adjustable rows height.
- Supports editing records via the built-in form.
- Now supports updating a checkbox field directly in the grid view itself (without having to load the form). 🆕
- In-line editing support for single select and multi select fields. 🆕
- Clickable linked records: now you can connect multiple tables together and navigate between them. 🆕