Here’s an example to see how this extension works.
You can also display the records in a gallery.
Both of these live demos above are using this Airtable View
With this extension, you can share a web page that allows people to search your Airtable base. You can decide which fields can be searched and which fields are shown in search results. It generates a unique search page URL for you that you can share with those you’d like to give access to.
💡This extension is ideal for allowing clients to lookup data in Airtable without having to create an Airtable view for each client.
- The extension can be embedded inside your own website (with automatic height adjustment).
- The search page can contain multiple fields.
- You can allow users to edit records via the built-in form.
- You can allow users to download records as CSV.
- Supports direct in-line editing for all field types in the grid view.
- Optionally you can allow users to add new records.
- Supports looking up records by scanning Barcodes/QR codes.
(so you can scan a barcode and see an Airtable record as a result)