Here’s an example to see how this extension works.
You can also display the records in a gallery.
Both of these live demos above are using this Airtable View
With this extension, you can share a web page that allows people to search your Airtable base. You can decide which fields can be searched and which fields are shown in search results. It generates a unique search page URL for you that you can share with those you’d like to give access to.
💡This extension is ideal for allowing clients to lookup data in Airtable without having to create an Airtable view for each client.
- The extension can be embedded inside your own website (with automatic height adjustment).
- The search page can contain multiple fields.
- You can allow users to edit records via the built-in form.
- You can allow users to download records as CSV.
- Supports direct in-line editing for all field types in the grid view.
- Optionally you can allow users to add new records.
- Supports looking up records by scanning Barcodes/QR codes.
(so you can scan a barcode and see an Airtable record as a result)
Automatic View Generator
Another use case for this extension is to generate dynamic views. It allows direct access to the view URL (results page), skipping the search page. Instead of manually creating a view for each client or employee, you can use this extension to share their data with very minimal effort. Just decide which field(s) they can access. Then you can share the results page URL with them and they’ll be skipping the search or login page, and taken directly to the generated view.