Here’s an example to see how this extension works.
You can also display the records like cards.
Both of these live demos above are using this Airtable View
With this extension, you can share a web page that allows people to search your Airtable base. You can decide which fields can be searched and which fields are shown in search results. It generates a unique search page URL for you that you can share with those you’d like to give access to.
💡This extension is ideal for allowing clients to lookup data in Airtable without having to create an Airtable view for each client.
- The extension can be embedded inside your own website (with automatic height adjustment).
- Search page can contain multiple fields.
- You can allow users to edit records via the built-in form.
- Supports direct in-line editing for checkbox, single select and multi select fields in the grid view.
- Supports the ability for the client user to add new records.
- Supports looking up records by scanning Barcodes/QR codes.
(so you can scan a barcode and see an Airtable record as a result)