This extension allows you to create a form for your users to edit existing records in Airtable. You would select the fields that you’d like to be included in the form. The extension will then generate a unique URL for every record in your table using a formula field. You can share those URLs with anyone. When a URL is clicked, it will load your form with all the selected fields pre-filled already. The user would be able to edit whatever they want. Once they hit save, the record would be instantly updated on Airtable.
The extension allows you to do almost anything that you can do with Airtable Form, plus many extra features. Our goal is to add every possible feature in one powerful, yet easy to use tool. If you are looking for a specific feature to be added, reach out to us!
This is a sample form as an example. It will open in a new tab.
*The form can also be embedded inside a webpage!
- Multi-purpose: updating existing records and creating new ones.
- No limits: unlimited form submissions/updates.
- Multiple Forms: you can create many different forms.
- Disable Editing: lock some fields to be read-only or “disabled”.
- Conditional Fields: show some fields only when certain requirements are met.
- Prefill Hidden Fields: form can be pre-filled using
prefill_parameters (including hidden fields!)
- Duplicate Prevention: you can prevent duplicate records with the same value.
- Image option: you can add an image in any field.
- Section Header: the ability to add a “title block” to group a set of fields together and separate between them.
- Custom Styling: an option to customize the cover image, logo, colors of backgrounds, borders, buttons..etc.
- Custom Confirmation Page: choose a custom success message (thank you screen) or a redirect URL on completion.
- Create another record: after form submission, you have the option to add another record from scratch or make another copy of the previous record.
- User Identification: an option to collect the user’s location and IP address.
- CAPTCHA: human validation to protect your form against bots. 🆕
- Password Protection: forms can optionally be password-protected.
- Auto-Disable Editing: let forms ‘expire’ based on certain conditions.
- Stripe Checkout: collect payments with Stripe! 🆕
- White-labeled: no miniExtensions branding.
- Full Support: priority live chat support.
Field Specific Features
- Field Type Support: all field types are supported.
- Single line text: optional character limit.
- Long text: optional character limit.
- Email field: input format validation.
- Number field: input format validation.
- URL field: input format validation.
- Date field: an option to be auto-filled with today’s date by default.
- Checkbox field: an integration with Calendly.
- Linked Record: add new linked records.
- Linked Record: hide existing linked records.
- Linked Record: add linked records to a form by scanning a barcode. 🆕
- Linked Record: the ability to add/edit/preview linked records with details (line items). 🆕
- Linked Record: conditional filters. 🆕
- Lookup: show lookup fields.
- Barcode: scan barcodes (and QR codes).
- Attachment: add signatures.
- Attachment: the ability to annotate images.
- Formula: calculation inside the form.
If you click on the sample view below, you’ll see the table that’s used for the demo above.