This extension allows you to create a form for your users to edit existing records in Airtable. You would select the fields that you’d like to be included in the form. The extension will then generate a unique URL for every record in your table using a formula field. You can share those URLs with anyone. When a URL is clicked, it will load your form with all the selected fields pre-filled already. The user would be able to edit whatever they want. Once they hit save, the record would be instantly updated on Airtable.
The extension allows you to do almost anything that you can do with Airtable Form, plus many extra features. Our goal is to add every possible feature in one powerful, yet easy to use tool. If you are looking for a specific feature to be added, reach out to us!
- Updating existing records (and creating new ones).
- All field types are supported.
- Validate data input (for URL and email field types)
- Lock some fields to be read-only or “disabled”.
- Form can be pre-filled using
prefillparameters (including hidden fields!)
- You can prevent duplicate records with the same value.
- Option to customize styling (cover image, background colors..etc)
- Option to collect user geolocation and IP address.
- Option to choose a redirect URL or a custom success message.
Field Specific Features
- Linked Record: add new linked records.
- Linked Record: hide existing linked records.
- Lookup: show lookup fields.
- Barcode: scan barcodes.
- Attachment: add signatures.
This is a sample form as an example. It will open in a new tab.
💡The form can also be embedded inside a webpage!
If you click on the sample view below, you’ll see the table that’s used for the demo above.