You can accept Stripe payments and add them to Airtable through miniExtensions Form. Just connect your form with your Stripe account, add product info and start collecting payments using Stripe Checkout. You can find more info about the capabilities of the Stripe integration here.
- Payment’s status field gets auto-updated after each transaction.
- Every transaction in Stripe includes the Airtable record ID.
- Supports different currencies.
- Supports multiple products checkout.
- This feature is part of our powerful miniExtensions Form.
This form has a payment example (link)
If you click on the sample view below, you’ll see the table that’s used for the demo above.
After people get redirected to the payment page, we are getting an error log on Stripe. It says “no payment method selected”.
This would be an expected error when there’s in fact no payment method selected. Meaning, the user did not make the payment. Anytime you go to the payment form and leave the page, you would get a transaction failed or an error on Stripe end.