Our miniExtensions Form for Airtable allows you to design how it looks. You can set many elements’ aesthetics and customize it how you wish.
This is an example of a form that’s been custom designed.
- Theme color for the form background and save button.
- Custom label for the “save” and “submit another form” buttons.
- Markdown support for the success message.
- Add custom images to different fields.
- Change the checkbox field style to a toggle switch.
- Conditional fields support.
- Custom cover image and logo.
- Section headers (to group content).
- Custom form width
- Font type or size.
- Multiple columns layout.
- Multiple pages form.
If you click on the sample view below, you’ll see the table that’s used for the demo above.