This extension generates a gallery of Airtable records that blends into your website. It automatically adjusts its height based on the content. This extension is perfect for displaying arts or portfolios.
1. Embed on your site
The following is a live demo of this extension embedded in this webpage. Test the drop-down list filters to see how the height adjusts automatically!
This extension can also be used as a full webpage:
- The ability to create multiple different galleries.
- Masonry style grid (like Pinterest).
- Automatically adjust height/layout for different aspect ratios.
- The ability to hide empty fields.
- Completely white labeled.
- Supports editing records via the built-in form.
- You can allow users to download records as CSV.
- Transparent background so it can be embedded anywhere.
- The embedded gallery updates as you add more info in Airtable.
- Filter buttons based on views.
- Search function within the view.
- Supports playing video attachments!
- Supports for rendering HTML content in a formula field.
- Clickable linked records: now you can connect multiple tables together and navigate between them.
- Conditional visibility logic: hide certain fields if certain conditions were met.🆕
- Expand records: show some fields only after users click on ‘more’.
If you click on the sample view below, you’ll see the table that generated the demo gallery above.