With this extension, you can automatically import and update rows from CSVs into Airtable. This extension can be scheduled to run regularly, and supports webhooks. Every time the extension is run, we go through every row in the CSV, and check whether or not it exists in Airtable. If it doesn’t, we add it to Airtable. If it does exist, we update it.
Note that we determine whether or not a row has already been added to Airtable by checking whether or not its unique value already exists on Airtable. Because of this, your CSV must have a column that has a unique value for each row. This can be a unique ID, SKU, username, email, etc.
- Supports up to 10 CSVs (can be for different bases/tables)
- Supports adding and updating records (all field types)
- Supports Dropbox share URLs. Example: https://www.dropbox.com/s/a1b2c3d4ef5gh6/example.docx?dl=0
- Supports Google Drive share URLs. (public ones, not private!)
- Can be triggered by a schedule or a Webhook.
- Only supports adding and updating records, but doesn’t support deleting existing records.
- Airtable must have field names that are matching all the CSV column names before the import.
- CSVs must have a column that contains a unique value for each row (ID, SKU, username, email, etc.)
- Collaborator field is not supported.