Need to pull in data from Airtable to automate some reports? With this extension, you can automate exporting CSVs for Airtable Views! This extension can be scheduled to run regularly, and supports webhooks. It provides you with a static URL for each CSV. Every time the extension is re-ran, the URL would reflect the latest CSV with the latest data.
Use case examples: import data in
- Supporting multiple views from up to 10 different tables/bases.
- Unchanging URL for CSV files even when exported again.
- Ability to schedule files to be exported regularly.
- Ability to trigger export function by a Webhook.
- Supports exporting Markdown to retain formatting for the new rich text field.
💡This extension is ideal for people who often need to download CSV files manually.
- Linked records will be shown as IDs. To Fix that, please add a look up field that shows the linked record’s name, and then hide the original linked record field.
- Fields that are hidden through Airtable’s UI will still be included in the CSV because Airtable does not tell us that those fields are hidden. To hide fields, add their names to the “Fields to Hide” textfield in our extension.