Here’s an example to see how exactly this extension works.
People can also access your client portal with a gallery view style.
Both of these live demos above are using this Airtable View
- Generates a unique URL for your client portal.
- It can also be embedded inside your own website (with automatic height adjustment).
- Supports 2 different view styles: Grid and Gallery view.
- Intergrated with our powerful miniExtensions Form for adding and editing records.
- You can allow users to download records as CSV.
- Supports playing audio and video attachments.
- Supports for rendering HTML content in the gallery view.
- Supports direct in-line editing for all field types in the grid view.
- Integrated Barcode and QR code scanner to lookup records
(so you can scan a barcode and see an Airtable record as a result)
- Clickable linked records: you can connect multiple tables together and navigate between them.
- Allow the portal users to add new records. They would be automatically linked to their creators.
- Browse Tab: show the portal users the records they are linked to, but also show them all the records.
- Linking Records: allow the portal users to link themselves to other records with 1-click.
💡This extension is ideal for sharing data with clients without having to create an Airtable view for each client.
You can use this as a customer or member dashboard. Where they can log in and see some specific data that you allow them to see. This tool is particularly useful if you have clients/employees/students and you only want them to be able to see the records that they are associated with (e.g. profile/membership page), and none of the other records in your base. It’s ideal to allow your clients to log in and see/update their data. They would only be able to see their own data, not anyone else. You can control which fields are shown and which are used for login. Also, you can either share it as a link with your clients or you can embed it on your website.