This extension requires having a PRO Airtable account.
With this extension, you can generate a unique URL for each record in your table. Each URL takes you to an Airtable form to edit a single Airtable Record. When that form is submitted, the original record gets instantly updated. And the submitted record gets deleted. It all happens behind the scenes automatically without leaving a trace of the form submissions.
💡This extension is ideal if you need some people to update records in your table, without giving them access to your base.
Here’s a live demo. Click one of the URLs in the “Editor URL” column to try the editor. Once you’re done updating a record, make sure to refresh the webpage for the Airtable view.
- Fields are pre-populated with the existing data before editing.
- Records are updated instantly after form submission.
- Form requires minimal setup (no need to setup another table nor match multiple fields/select options)
- Supports limiting linked record selection to a view. (only possible in Airtable’s native form).
- Extension supports unlimited forms, records and tables.
- Allows adding new attachments to a field, but doesn’t allow removing existing ones.
If you’re looking for a similar extension that does not require a PRO Airtable account, see our other extension.