Do you create a lots of Airtable views? Do some of your views only contain a few records? Now you can allow your clients to see their data by just sharing a URL that allows them to get quick access to a particular record. This extension gives you unique links for all the records in your Airtable table. You’ll just need to add a new formula field where a sharable URL will be generated for each record.
Here’s an example of single shared record. If you would like to see the entire table, check out the sample view in the bottom.
- Generates a unique URL for each record.
- Supports editing records via the built-in form.
- Supports playing audio and video attachments 🆕
- Supports rich text formatting (Markdown) 🆕
- Supports for rendering HTML content in formula field. 🆕
- Clickable linked records: now you can connect multiple tables together and navigate between them. 🆕
If you click on the sample view below, you’ll see a button field with a public link for every record.