This extension has now been replaced by the new form app. It’s a better alternative that accomplishes everything this extension does and more.
Do you create lots of Airtable views? Do some of your views only contain a few records? Now you can allow your clients to see their data by just sharing a URL that allows them to get quick access to a particular record. This extension gives you unique links for all the records in your Airtable table. You’ll just need to add a new formula field where a sharable URL will be generated for each record.
Here’s an example of a single shared record. If you would like to see the entire table, check out the sample view at the bottom.
- Generates a unique URL for each record.
- Supports editing records via a built-in form.
- Supports playing audio and video attachments
- Supports rich text formatting (Markdown)
- Supports for rendering HTML content in formula field.
- Clickable linked records: now you can connect multiple tables together and navigate between them.
- Optional password protection.
If you click on the sample view below, you’ll see a button field with a public link for every record.