We released our new form as a replacement for this extension. It is not only for creating/updating records. But also for previewing records.You just need to set all fields as read-only and it will be the same experience.
Do you create lots of Airtable views? Do some of your views only contain a few records? Now you can allow your clients to see their data by just sharing a URL that allows them to get quick access to a particular record. This extension gives you unique links for all the records in your Airtable table. You’ll just need to add a new formula field where a sharable URL will be generated for each record.
Here’s an example of a single shared record. If you would like to see the entire table, check out the sample view at the bottom.
- Generates a unique URL for each record.
- Supports editing records via a built-in form.
- Supports playing audio and video attachments
- Supports rich text formatting (Markdown)
- Clickable linked records: you can connect multiple tables together and navigate between them.
- Optional password protection.
If you click on the sample view below, you’ll see a button field with a public link for every record.