This extension allows you convert data in Airtable to PDF files in bulk. It turns every record into a PDF and upload it to Airtable as an attachment. The template design is done using Markdown.
- Create a document template using Markdown.
- Add variables in your template to be auto-filled with Airtable data.
- Select the attachment field where the generated files should be saved.
- Run it to start generating PDFs in bulk.
- Optionally schedule it to run regularly so that it auto-generates PDFs for any new records going forward.
DEMO: go to the sample view below. Check the ‘Invoice’ field, then you’ll see the generated PDF.