With this extension, you can automate exporting CSVs for Airtable Tables! The CSVs will be automatically uploaded to Dropbox. This extension can be scheduled to run regularly, and supports webhooks. Every time the extension is re-run, the CSVs on Dropbox will be replaced with the most recent data. Also, you have the option to not overwrite existing files and create new versions instead.
Note: the exported CSVs may look slightly differently than the ones that can be exported through Airtable’s UI. Please make sure to check the example CSV below.
- Supports multiple tables (even from different bases).
- Have the option to keep replacing existing CSV or create different versions.
- Option to hiding certain fields.
- Supports being scheduled or triggered by Webhook.
- Supports exporting Markdown to retain formatting for the new rich text field.