This tool provides you with a barcode scanner that automatically creates new Airtable records every time a barcode or QR code is scanned. Also, you have an option to edit some fields after it is created.
This extension is the fastest way to check-in inventory or attendees by scanning many barcodes and QR codes rapidly. Each scan takes less than a second to complete. The camera gets relaunched automatically after each scan without pressing anything. This is ideal for continuous and rapid scanning.
Here’s an example of the generated webpage with a barcode scanner.
- Supports scanning both barcodes and QR codes.
- Your device’s camera will be auto-relaunched after each scan for continuous scanning.
- The scanner field can be of any type, not just barcodes.
- Linked records field types are supported as a ‘scanner field’ for auto-linking purposes.
- An option to enter item quantity after every scan.
- An optional feature for updating records after scanning.
- Supports creating multiple scanners (even in different tables).
- No limit on how many scans.
If you click on the sample view below, you’ll see the table that’s used for the demo above.