Cloudinary allows you to do all kind of different things when it comes to image manipulations.
You can take a photo and crop it, flip it, add a filter to it, add a watermark, blur some faces, add a border, change its ratio, add some text or even change its format, all with a single click. Processing thousands of images automatically. And these are just a few examples of the tons of transformations you can do in Cloudinary.
This extension takes all the files that are in an attachment field and sends them to Cloudinary where they get processed in bulk. Then they get sent back to be stored in another Airtable field.
Here are some examples of images that have been transformed:
- Process unlimited attachments in bulk.
- Apply many types of editing effects.
- Schedule the task to run regularly or trigger it by Webhook.
Supported Image Transformations
- Image format support
- Resizing and cropping images
- Adjusting image quality
- Modify image shape and style
- Applying image effects and filters
- Image and text overlays
If you click on the sample view below, you’ll see the table that’s used for the demo above.